Edwards & Associates Customer Service Guarantee
At Edwards & Associates, we understand that your case is important to you. It is important to us as well. And we are committed to doing everything possible to make sure that your identity is respected and that your dignity is preserved at all times throughout the process.
The law prohibits us from guaranteeing the outcome of your case. But, it does not prohibit us from guaranteeing the service you receive. We promise to provide you with the very best in customer service and client relations.
We have codified our commitment in our Ten Commandments.
If, at any time during your case, we fail to deliver on any of our Ten Commandments, please let us know. We will apologize for our mistake and do what is necessary to fix the problem. Your business is important to us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF EDWARDS & ASSOCIATES
- Our clients are the most important people in our practice. Clients are not an interruption of our work. They are the purpose of it. Clients will not be charged for calls to their attorney.
- Each client shall receive aggressive representation combined with incomparable guidance and counsel.
- Clients are people who bring us their wants. It is our job to meet those wants.
- Our clients are will receive the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
- Each client will have their telephone call returned within one business day.
- All of our attorneys shall practice exclusively family law and domestic relations.
- Our clients are not just a name on a file.
- We will present each client with an honest assessment of all options that can provide them the best chance of success.
- Our firm will attend all conferences and Continuing Learning Education Seminars that relate to the practice of Family Law, to ensure that we have access to the most current caselaw that can affect the lives of you and your family.
- Our firm will employ the latest technology for use in your case, to include a secure server where the client’s entire paper file is scanned and posted to the server for immediate retrieval by the client.