A unique family law firm. Fair Flat Fees. No Hourly Billing. 770.854.0777

Due to COVID-19 concerns, our firm is committed to your family’s safety and wellness

As of March 16th, 2020, we are delivering services remotely only.  

We offer consultations via Skype and Zoom for your convenience.

Denial of Visitation
If your child’s mother is denying you your court-ordered visitation, we can help.
In Georgia, if you are not married to the mother of your child, and you have no court order, you have no rights.  Period.  We can file for legitimation and court ordered parenting time.
Child Support Issues
Has the mother of your children filed for child support?  Even if you agree to a child support order, you still may not have custody rights.  We can help you get a fair child support order as well as a visitation schedule.
Move-Away Cases
Depending on where you live, your child’s mother may not need a court order to be able to move away with your child.  We can put up a strong fight to keep your child in Georgia.
If you need a custody order, or need to modify your custody order, call us.  We are custody experts and widely respected by judges.

We only accept cases in the Atlanta Metro Area.

Edwards Family Law is unable to accept pro bono cases or conduct free consultations.

About Regina

Selected as a Georgia Super Lawyers 2013 through 2020 Rising Star In Family Law, Regina I. Edwards a partner in the newly formed firm, Elovitz, Edwards, O’Nan & Buerlein.  Ms. Edwards has 20 years of complex family law litigation experience. When Ms. Edwards is not passionately representing her clients, Ms. Edwards enjoys traveling to different countries. She has traveled to more than 30 countries.  She also enjoys reading, watching football, running, yoga, hiking and camping and spending time with family and friends.

We can help you immediately.

10.0Regina Irene Edwards